SLIM CHICKENS RESTAURANTS
EARLY BIRD 50 PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
EARLY BIRD 50 Promotions (the “Promotion”) are offered by Slim Chickens Holdings, LLC (the “Sponsor”).
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Individuals who participate in the Promotion are called an “Entrant” for the purposes of these official rules (the “Official Rules”).
- Eligibility to Enter. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Promotion is open to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia. Employees, agents, officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, franchisees, and owners of the Sponsor and their immediate family members and those individuals living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Past winners of other promotions and contests offered by Sponsor within the previous six (6) months and their immediate family members and those individuals living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
- Promotion Locations; Promotion Period. The Promotion will be available at participating Sponsor locations (each, a “Promotion Location”) on special occasions like grand openings and anniversaries. Current and upcoming Promotion Locations are: Wichita, KS on May 15th 2017.
Each Promotion will begin at the open of regular business hours at the Promotion Location on the date listed above for the Promotion, and will end when all Prizes have been awarded pursuant to these Official Rules or at the close of regular business hours on the same day, whichever is earlier (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter. Entrants must enter the Promotion by being present at the Promotion Location in person during the Promotion Period (each, an “Entry”). Sponsor reserves the right to announce additional entry instructions specific to the Promotion Location on the date of the Promotion. If additional entry instructions are announced by Sponsor, Entrants must also complete and satisfy all such additional entry instructions to be eligible. ARRIVING AT A PROMOTION LOCATION BEFORE THE PROMOTION PERIOD BEGINS DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING OR GUARANTEE WINNING.
- Prizes.Each Promotion features fifty (50) prizes (each, a “Prize”). Each Prize will consist of a Slim Chickens Gift Card loaded weekly with $10 for a 52-week period. Card will never exceed $10.
- Selection of Winners; Requirements for Winners. All winners of Prizes will be randomly selected by the following:
If there are more than 50 Entrants present at the start of a Promotion Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing approximately 30 minutes after the start of the Promotion Period to select the winners of all 50 Prizes. The actual drawing time may be modified at any time in the exclusive discretion of the Sponsor. All Entrants present before the drawing is conducted will be permitted to draw one (1) ticket. Sponsor will randomly draw tickets for the drawing. The first 50 Entrants holding a ticket matching a ticket drawn by Sponsor will be the winners of all 50 Prizes, subject to verification of eligibility.
If there are 50 or less Entrants present at the start of a Promotion Period, Sponsor will award each Entrant present at that time a Prize, subject to verification of eligibility. Sponsor will then award the remaining Prizes on a first-come, first-served basis to later-arriving Entrants until all Prizes have been awarded, subject to verification of eligibility.
Entrants must be present to win. Sponsor reserves the right to select alternate winners in the event any Entrant is deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any Entrant from winning a Prize if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Entrant’s ticket in any applicable drawing for a Prize is counterfeit, illegible, or altered in any way.
All winners will be required to complete and return to Sponsor an identity verification form and a liability and publicity release provided by Sponsor before being awarded the Prize, or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor (and in such case this process will be repeated).
Limit one (1) prize per person, per household. Winners of a Prize will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees and other expenses associated with receiving and using a Prize. All expenses not specifically identified as included in a Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, Prize availability. Prizes are subject to availability. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Acceptance and use of a Prize is at winner’s sole risk, and Sponsor is not responsible for any damages whatsoever including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising in connection with the use or misuse of a Prize. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT REPLACE A LOST, MISPLACED, OR STOLEN PRIZE CARD.
NO PRIZE OR PORTION OF A PRIZE MAY BE SOLD, AUCTIONED, TRANSFERRED, EXCHANGED, OR REDEEMED FOR CASH.
The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entrants during the Promotion Period.
In consideration for being awarded a Prize, each Prize winner hereby agrees and consents to Sponsor’s use, without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind, of the Prize winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents, except where prohibited by law.
- Representations and Requirements for all Entrants. By entering the Promotion and providing an Entry, you understand that your Entry and information may be featured on or in Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, and other public and private marketing communications by Sponsor. By providing an Entry, you waive and release any rights you may have with respect to Sponsor using the Entry for Sponsor’s purposes, including commercial purposes. In addition, in order to participate in the Promotion, Entrants will be required to supply certain information about themselves. Sponsor will specify which information is mandatory in order to participate in a Promotion.
By entering the Entry in the Promotion, you make the following representations and warranties: (i) the Entry contains true and correct information and is your voluntary choice; (ii) Entrant’s ticket in any drawing, if applicable, is not counterfeit or altered in any way; and (iii) you agree to abide by these Official Rules.
Any Entry that does not meet the requirements of this section or any other term or condition of these Official Rules will be disqualified and void, at Sponsor’s exclusive discretion.
- General Promotion Terms and Conditions. Entrants are solely responsible for complying with the Official Rules, terms, and conditions. Sponsor will not be responsible or liable in any manner for any Entrant’s or person’s inability to submit an eligible Entry, including, but not limited to, inability to be present in person at a Promotion Location for a drawing.
Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a Prize if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Submission of multiple Entries by or on behalf of any Entrant will result in ineligibility of all entries submitted for or on behalf of that Entrant.
The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws. All Entrants agree to be bound by and follow these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of any Promotion without prior notification, and the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules for any reason at any time. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
If for any reason a Promotion is not capable of running as planned, then Sponsor reserves its right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend a Promotion.
- Release; License to Use. Except where prohibited by law, an Entrant’s submission of an Entry constitutes the Entrant’s irrevocable, sub-licensable, absolute right, and permission for Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents, to use, publish, post, or display Entrant’s name, photograph, video, likeness, statements, information, city and state, Prize information, any quotes attributable to him or her, and any other indicia of person (regardless of whether modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, trade, promotional, and publicity purposes, on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further authorization, notification, opportunity to review, approval, or compensation of any kind. Each Entrant releases Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates the Sponsor, its affiliated entities, or its representatives and agents to make use of any of the rights granted in this Rules, and each Entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
- Limitations on Liability. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND REIMBURSE SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY, OR LOSSES TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents will not be responsible or otherwise liable for any reason for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages related to the Promotion. Everything relating to a Promotion is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize will be resolved individually and exclusively by binding arbitration to be held in Fayetteville, Washington County, Arkansas; (ii) all claims, judgments and awards on behalf of Entrant will be limited to lesser of actual out-of-pocket costs incurred or five hundred and twenty dollars ($520); (iii) attorneys’ fees will not be awarded or available to Entrant; and (iv) this Promotion and any dispute arising under or related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of the State of Arkansas without giving effect to conflicts of law or choice of law principles or rules that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE HEREBY WAIVES AND RELEASES ANY RIGHT TO BRING A DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SAME.
- List of Winners. To obtain a list of the Promotion winners, available ten (10) days after the Promotion Period, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to: EARLY BIRD 50 Promotion, Slim Chickens, 1088 E. Millsap Rd. Fayetteville, AR 72703. All requests must identify one or more particular Promotion Locations to be valid.
- Copies of Official Rules. For a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by the Promotion Period to: EARLY BIRD 50 Promotion, Request for Official Rules, Slim Chickens, 1088 E. Millsap Rd. Fayetteville, AR 72703.