21 Dec Gameday Party Sauce Flags
No more guessing which sauce is which. We know the blue cheese & ranch mix up face. With our downloadable dipping & wing sauce labels, that face won’t make an appearance at your gameday party. Say no to sauce mix up fouls. Below are the directions to make your own sauce flags.
Double sided tape
1. Click Here to print out our sauce label flags
2. Cut out the sauce label flags
3. Add double sided tape to the back of the sauce label flags
4. Place toothpick in the center of the sauce label flag
5. Fold until the sides are lined up.
6. Stick in a wing or a sauce container.
[vc_media_grid style=”pagination” element_width=”6″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1482771068799-ca1cfc7d-6698-2″ include=”6866,6860,6859,6791″]
[vc_btn title=”See other Gameday Party Ideas” style=”outline-custom” outline_custom_color=”#e21836″ outline_custom_hover_background=”#ffffff” outline_custom_hover_text=”#e21836″ shape=”square” align=”center” link=”url:%2Fgameday||”]